Your acceptance of these terms
The contents of our Site do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
All material contained here is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material here at your own discretion
Change of use
We reserves the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Site or any part of it without notice and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
- change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Site following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Site and its content (including without limitation the Site design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Site) are owned by or licensed to us or otherwise used as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Site's text you agree that you will access the content for your personal or commercial use. You are allowed to download, copy, reproduce, transmit, modify or store modified content for personal or commercial use as long as a proper credit is provided and shared using the same license. Content are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. A full legal text can be find on this link. This excludes the theme of this website which is licensed under MIT License, all the open-source project listed and used here, and also text or images owned by a third party which are licensed to us or used as permitted by the law.
- If you belief that there is content on this Site that violates copyright laws, send us an email containing a signed DMCA request on behalf of the copyright owner to .
Links to this Site
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this Site does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Site in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Site as a result of such linking.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- The Site is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site.
- We makes no warranty that the functionality of the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of us for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against us arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Site.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Terms or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
If you have any questions about this Terms and Conditions, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us.
This document was last updated on May 13, 2017